There are three ways you can transfer your map from your iPad to your PC or another iPad:
You can transfer maps off your device by opening the actions menu and selecting "Send via Email".
A new email message will be opened with your map already attached ready for you to enter a recipient address and tap "Send".
Once your email message has been sent MindGenius will reopen.
Uploading to Dropbox:
Maps can be uploaded to your Dropbox account which makes them accessible from other locations.
To be able to upload to Dropbox you must have a free Dropbox account set up, and you must have linked MindGenius with it. (Click here for details)
You can transfer maps onto your PC using Dropbox.
- Connect your iPad to your PC
- Open iTunes
- Select your iPad from the "Devices" list (Left panel of iTunes)
- Select "Apps" from the tab bar at the top of the window
- Scroll down until you see "File Sharing"
- Select "MindGenius"
- Using the "Save to..." button, save maps to a local location